I’m coming out

Hello my freaky darlings, I have something I’ve been wanting to share for a while now...
I am polyamorous/non monogamous.
What does that mean exactly? It means that I have multiple romantic partners/relationships.
Most of you are already aware that I am happily married, but until now I’ve kept much of my love life a secret... I’m not really sure why, fear of judgement I suppose?
I’ve gotten to the point now where I don’t want to keep it a secret, I want to be able to share my happiness and talk about all my partners, and they deserve to not feel like my dirty little secret.

So like I said many of you are already aware of my husband Jay, we have been together for 10 years this April and married for 6, we have been non monogamous for most of that time, I’d say we were perhaps about a year in to our relationship when we first started to talk about it.
We live together of course and we have a 4 year old daughter, he is my absolute best friend in the whole world.
Jay is also currently dating other people


Next up is Carl, we've known each other for ..8? ish years now, we met on okcupid initally but he ended up in a relationship - we remained friends and had always been quite flirty, after his relationship ended we found ourselves talking and flirting more, he was one of the few people who really understood the whole poly situation so it was really good to have someone to talk to about it.
He and Jay are also very good friends which is awesome! Carl came to stay with us for my birthday last year, this is when we became an offical couple. Carl also has another partner.



I have also recently started dating an incredible guy I met on tinder, literally matched within the first 5 mins and we hit it off instantly... so well in fact I almost immediately deleted the app! We went on our first date a little over a week later and have been on many since. He is a big part of why I'm coming out now, hes been so supportive about the whole thing but mostly I just want to be able to openly talk about how much joy he brings me and how happy I am right now. This is his first experience with non-monogamy. He isn’t comfortable with me sharing his name or picture so I’m gonna show you these beautiful flowers that he bought me. 



I would also like to add that this isn’t in order of their importance to me, I love each of them fiercely, they all mean the absolute world to me. 
It is such a huge relief to no longer be carrying around this big secret and to be able to fully share my life. 

1 comment:

  1. I also love more than one person but can't tell my husband as he will devorce me as he is soooo traditional. P.s say hi to big j and little j for me xx

    ReplyDelete

I’m coming out