OOTD: witch bitch autumn

Hello my freaky darlings! It has been far too long.

I think this is my first post in like.. 7 weeks?
I’ve been really struggling during this time not gonna lie to you, I’ve been stuck in the worst flare I’ve had in years and of course it would come right at the start of the summer holidays so I have a big old dose of mum guilt right along with it. The fatigue I have been experiencing is on a whole other level, just complete and utter exhaustion. You know those first few moments upon waking? When your still super tired and everything is a little fuzzy and you’re a bit out of it? When if you were to close your eyes again you’d be back asleep instantly? That’s how I’ve felt CONSTANTLY for weeks now and I just can’t shake it. I also appear to be getting muggle sick, so that’s fun.

Anyway, by some miracle I managed to drag my ass out of bed today and get dressed, play with makeup and take pictures! Yippee! Hopefully I’ll have enough spoons to write up a makeup tutorial today too but for now here’s what I’m wearing today.



The skirt is a knockoff of this one by restyle that I got on wish
Flower crown: Claire's
Bollero: Killstar  XXL
Top: Primark
Tights: Primark
Boots: Killstar


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out