OOTD: Autumn witch

Hello my freaky darlings! it's been a while!

I know I explained in my last post that I've really been struggling lately and the fatigue still has just not let up and I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to, so I think it's about time for a wee life update.

So since I last posted I have gotten a new tattoo:


This was both the easiest and hardest tattoo I've ever had done 😂 the first like, 5 hours were absolutely fine, I was expecting it to be vile so I was quite surprised that it hurt way less than the back of my thighs, then half an hour right before the end was excruciating, the bits right under my boobs, I wanted to die! then it was fine again for the last half hour when she finished the middle.
THEEEEEEN I had an allergic reaction to the aftercare I was using (dermalize) so I was so uncomfortable for ages. I love it though! body image issues? slap a tattoo on it, problem solved 😆


Then I went to see A1 - a band I was OBSSESSED WITH as a child, I literally waited 20 years to see them. There was a slight problem though, the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star collection was releasing ONE HOUR before I had to be at the venue! so I'm sitting on the london underground without wifi worrying that I won't be above ground in time for the launch, got to St Pancras with about half an hour to go though so decided to sit in starbucks and wait there. Bang on 5pm both Jay and I are refreshing beautybay and morphe desperately trying to get our hands on the whole collection but just like almost everyone else we couldn't get on the websites, everything had completely crashed! I was stressed lol. Time was getting on, it was around 5:30 and I was getting close to giving up - we needed to eat and get to the venue then suddenly beautybay started to load! it took me another 15 mins but I managed to snag the whole collection! I was over the moon, at 45 mins after launch I thought all hope was lost. unfortunately they did have to refund the gloss because they had over sold that item but I got the rest and I'll be posting a look with it soon. ANYWAY - 15 mins to go and we needed to get to the venue - we grabbed a quick sandwich and hopped in a taxi, luckily the venue wasn't too far away.

The gig was incredible and I had the most wonderful time, then after it finished we hung around by the stage door for a bit and I was lucky enough to meet 3 out of the 4 members! BEST. DAY. EVER!














And so on to today - I'm up and dressed because my mum is moving! She's been super lucky, she's been given a new build fully wheelchair accessable bungalow which is amazing, she's currently in a house with the only bathroom being upstairs and since her leg amputation back in febuary she's been almost completely bedbound. I'm so excited for her to have some indipendance back.

ANYWAY, here is my outfit of the day


Hat: killstar
Dress: Boohoo (sold out)
Top: Ebay (sold out)
Belt: Boohoo 
Leggings: Boohoo (sold out)
Boots: Killstar




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out