Rainbow eye look

Hello my freaky darlings!
This is the look I wore for my daughters birthday party, I sat down at my dressing table with a plan to do a purple and blue look, then I added green to the inner corner and before I knew it I had gone full rainbow. I used the Morphe 35b colour burst artistry pallet to create this look.

After applying your brows and base, pack the shade “azure” on to the lid.















Next blend the shade “purplish” on the outer corner and in to the crease.















Then blend the shade “bikini” in the crease and towards the brow bone.















Apply "moss boss" to the inner corners

















blend "sunshine" on the inner 3rd of the lower lashline
















Next apply "puffs" to the centre of the lower lashline and "chicory" to the outer corner
















Finish off with liner and lashes.
I used the Nyx epic ink linerUrban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in perversion and the Doll Beauty Arianna lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out