Hello my freaky darlings!
So... I did a thing πŸ˜… I got a VCH piercing today (vertical clit hood for those who don’t know) i’ve Wanted one forever but I’m such a wimp with needles but I did a lot of research about it and everyone said it was virtually painless to get and healed quick... I’ll tell you now those people who said it didn’t hurt LIED! It really bloody hurt but really only for a few seconds and it was a little sore for about an hour and bled like crazy but it’s been about 6 hours now and feels fine, I’m super happy with it!
Anyway on a complete unrelated note can we talk about this dress?!! I’m wearing nothing but this all summer I swear, sorry no more outfit posts from me i’m gonna live in it! It is the softest most light weight stretchy fabric I have ever felt and the cut is soooo flattering! No shapewear! I can even get away with going braless! Best. Dress. Ever! 100% recommend.







Dress: killstar 2xl
Hat: killstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out