Yellow and black pictorial

Hello my freaky darlings!
I’m tired as heck today, my kid has come down really sick, typical when she’s supposed to be going on a school trip to the zoo tomorrow πŸ˜” we’re just keeping everything crossed that it’s not chicken pox since it’s been going around her class (and we don’t vaccinate against it in the uk πŸ˜’) this also means out that I’ll probably loose out on getting work done tomorrow, Friday afternoons is usually when I get to take outfit or makeup pictures for here and Instagram.
Luckily I have some backup content to share, like this makeup look that I wore on Tuesday.


Start with brows and a base, I did something different for my brows and got lots of compliments so I might continue to do them like this πŸ€”
I used Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick in blue velvet for my brows and Makeup revolution conceal and define concealer in C0.5 for the base.
Pack a mustard yellow shade above the crease and round to the lower lash line in a “C” shape.
I used the shade “access” from the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Armed and Gorgeous pallet


Smoke out the edges of the yellow, you want it really blown out.
Then pack a black shadow on the outer corner, I used the shade “pebble” from the Morphe 35b pallet.











Cut the crease with concealer











Pack black shadow on to the lid and wing it out, blended it round to the lower lash line and smoke it out














Pack the yellow shade next to the black on the lid and blend the two together then add liquid liner along the lash line, I used the Nyx epic ink liner.














                                                                 
 Finish off with liner and lashes, I used urban decays 24/7 glide on pencil in perversion and tatti lashes TL 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out