OOTD: festival season

Hello my freaky darlings!
Okay so I might not actually be going to any festivals this year 😭 but I can still dress for the occasion right?? My last festival was actually sonisphere waaay back in 2014 😱
Oh what I wouldn’t give to be back in a muddy field drinking warm lager for breakfast.
Now I would love to link you to the t-shirt I'm wearing but I got it second hand many many years ago so I'll just link one like it.

Tights: fishnets size xl

The hair clips are unfortunately sold out but they came from PastelDreamShoes on etsy



4 comments:

  1. I love this whole look! Your lipstick, makeup, the bows in your hair, how amazing your legs look, your tattoos and curves. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great baby keep slaying I love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look :D I’m definitely going to look into buying the whole outfit ;D before I do, what is the texture of the shirt like? I am a little hypersensitivity to certain textures... I won’t wear typical t-shirts because of it. Is the shirt soft, thin and stretchy? Or is it rough and thick like most t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete

I’m coming out