Purple & yellow smokey eye pictorial

Hello my freaky darlings! I’ve decided - after many many years of being told I should, to start doing makeup tutorials! I’m not confident enough to do videos (yet) so I’ll be taking you through step by step with pictures. I only used three eyeshadows to create this look and I’ll be using the Jaclyn Hill pallet by morphe but you don’t have to use that specific pallet.


Start with brows and an eyeshadow base, I use makeup revolution brow pomade in graphite and cut crease canvas in halo













                     
  Next pack a shimmery/foil purple on the lid, I used royalty from the Jaclyn Hill pallet
Blend in to the crease
  Pack on a yellow shade in to the crease, I used "creamsicle" from the Jaclyn Hill pallet




Blend towards the brow and highlight the brow bone, I used “beam” from the Jaclyn Hill pallet
Clean up any fall out and apply your base then blend the yellow shade on the lower lash line
Pack the purple shade closer to the lower lash line and blend the two shades together
Add a winged liner (or don’t! This look is great without liner too)
I used makeup revolution renaissance flick















Finish off with mascara, lashes and purple eyeliner (or black will work too) I used primarks PS Amplif-eyed mascara and 3D iconic lashes and colourpop creme gel liner in “piggy bank”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out