Throw back OOTD

Hello my freaky darlings!

One of the big reasons behind starting this blog was the constant questions I would get on instagram regarding my outfits, questions like "omg where did you get that top??" "what size do you order from x company" "what is the fit like" and so on.
I'm hoping to post old ootd's from instagram perhaps once a week or so and including more information on them; I'm starting with one of my more resent ones.

 I waited over a year for this top to come back in stock on killstar and when I finally got my hands on it I wasn't convinced I liked it on me, it is VERY oversized and comes down past my knees on my 4ft 11 self but determined to make it work I tucked one side into my leggings, its amazing how something so simple can completely transform a look.
I paired it with these wetlook leggings from boohoo which I will link down below however I would not recommend them unless you have access to a sewing machine and know how to use it or have 20" ankles, the fit on these was absolutly rediculous and I had to take the legs in conciderably.

Top: Morte Mistress tunic
Leggings: Plus Matte PU high waisted leggings size 24
Boots: Broom Rider Boots [VELVET]  size 6
Necklace: Silver Tone Triple Goddess Statement Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out