OOTD: Dark Fairy

Good afternoon my freaky darlings!

Hope you're all having a wonderful sunday.
I headed out to the local park today to take my daughters 4th birthday portraits... 4th... 4... FOUR! 😱Shes growing up too fast someone please make it stop 😭
The weather was NOT on our side however and we spent a good portion of time huddled in the band stand.
We made the most of it though and managed to take some lovely pictures and since we had a change of clothes for her AJ decided to brave getting all soggy at the playground for a bit before we retreated to the cafe for some shelter and a bite to eat, she had chocolate ice-cream from a local dairy and I had a scone, Lovely!

So anyway, the outfit.
This dress it actually two dresses disguised as one dress.
I love the lace bell sleeves on the first dress but I was feeling a maxi dress today and the lace one hits just above the knee so I threw this lovely floaty maxi on over the top and chucked this funky corset style belt on in the middle.
The flower crown was actually for my daughter as part of her birthday pictures but she wanted to take it off after a while and I decided it actually went quite well with this look, giving it a dark gothic fairy princess vibe.
Sadly I can't link to the lace dress as I got it second hand a few years ago but I did find a bell sleeve lace bolero that would have the same effect that I will link down below.

dispite the rain I think we ended up having a rather lovely day.






Lace Bolero: Amazon
Black Maxi Dress: Aliexpress size 4xl, could of sized down.
Belt: Amazon size X-large
Flower crown: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out