OOTD: Leopard print and thigh high boots

Hello my freaky darlings!
Hope you’re all having a marvellous Friday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Guys, I’m excited! I’ve been sleeping on the floor for like over a month now because my bed broke but my new one is getting put up tomorrow! My back is so happy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aaaanyway, can we talk about the boots for a second? I found them on stall at a music festival about 8 years ago, my size and stretchy enough to fit my fat legs?!! SOLD! They actually go all the way up to my *ahem* I mean, I am only 4ft 11...so I fold them under, and they’d fit legs quite a big bigger than mine too.
I’ve done some extensive googling and managed to find the same ones (pleaser electra 3000) online and I’ll link them down below.




Jacket: forever 21, sold out. Similar
Tank top: eBay size 2XL
Leggings: eBay size 24-26
Boots: Fruugo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out