OOTD: my kid just turned 4 😱

Hey my freaky darlings, hope you’re all doing well πŸ’•

As of yesterday I am officially the mother of a 4 year old... that just seems crazy to me!
We had an absolutely lovely day and she was spoiled rotten, of course 😏
She had nursery in the morning then in the afternoon we went over to my mums house for presents, mc Donald’s and cake 🍰
Usually the family would come round to our house since we have more space and my mums dogs can get a little... excited when AJ comes over and Marley weighs almost twice what she does but they’re getting better with her the more we go. Since mum had her leg amputated back in February she has been bed bound waiting on her prosthetic, it’s taking a little longer than usual since there were some complications with her wound healing. Yesterday however we managed to get mum out of the house! She bought AJ a bike as her “big present” and was sad she wouldn’t get to see her ride it. Mum can transfer in to her wheelchair easily enough the problem is there is a bit of a step at the front and back door that make getting outside a little difficult but I told her there was 6 adults there, we’d get her out! And we did! We went to the car park behind her house and watched AJ ride her new bike around and I did a couple of laps pushing mum, bit strange to be the one behind a wheelchair for a change!








Hat: Boohoo
Sunglasses: Amazon (similar)
Crop top: Boohoo - sold out
Cover up: eBay size xl
Sandals: Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out