Laser hair removal

Hello my freaky darlings!

I’ve been lucky enough to have the chance to get 4-6 free sessions of IPL and I would like to share my journey with you and keep you updated on the process and how it’s going/if it works.
I’m having it done on my face - thanks to having PCOS I have a beard that could rival my husbands! I keep on top of it with shaving but it’s a chore and razor bumps are not a good look, especially when you’re trying to create a flawless base with makeup!
I’m excited to see how well it does in minimising my hair growth.

I’ll be having my treatments at Reinkarnation in Ilkeston, I had my consultation and patch test today with the lovely Samantha who explained the process fully and answered any questions I had, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease.
Once I had completed the consent forms Samantha took me upstairs to do the patch test, I laid down on a reclining chair and she covered my eyes with cotton pads and some goggles. First she applied a thick water based gel to the area she would be testing and explained that she was putting my details in to the machine and it would set the intensity based on my skin tone, type and hair type and that the intensity would increase with each session. Three quick zaps later and that was it! The laser doesn’t hurt exactly, it’s a very quick little sting, barely a second of discomfort! The machine blasts cool air too to ease any discomfort.
I’m booked in for my first session on the 25th so I’ll update then and let you all know how it goes!
Now, the scary part... before pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out