OOTD: Pride month!

Hello my freaky darlings! You didn’t think I was gonna miss out on doing a rainbow look this pride month did you? 😏

Sadly I won’t actually be going to any pride events this year, but I wanted to do a look anyway!
One of the last pride parades I went to was one of the very first time I used my wheelchair and it was STRESSFUL! I’m not good with crowds at the best of times so this was something else but I had been the year before and walked several miles and it took me WEEKS to recover, how I kept moving all day I’ll never know the pain was unreal.
So anyway I’m at pride in London queuing for the loo (my god the queue went on for miles) and a lovely drunk girl comes up to me like “why are you waiting all the way back here?! There’s only one accessible stall so skip to the front” and I was like oh no I’m too shy to tell literally hundreds of people to move πŸ˜… and she goes “hold on boo I got you... BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS COMING THROOOOOUGH!!!” And pushes me down to the front I thanked her and she goes “no worries love, and now I’m at the front too” winks and disappears... thank you random lesbian toilet fairy!
 Sadly pride events tend to not be super accessible but London wasn’t TOO bad.
And while we’re on the topic, I don’t want to seem like some random straight bitch like “yay pride rainbows and shit!! Woo!!” So this is your friendly reminder that even though I am in a heterosexual relationship I’m still queer af πŸ™ƒ

Happy Pride 🏳️‍🌈





Romper: Amazon size 24-26
Bum bag: Amazon
Flower crown: eBay
Converse: House of Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m coming out